Monday, August 18, 2008

In theBeginning...

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc - after this, therefore resulting from it: used to indicate that a casual relationship has been erroneously assumed from a merely sequential one. - American Heritage Dictionary
It dawns on me... Just because human beings seem to have a "defined beginning" does not necessarly mean that the rest of the world, much less the universe, functions in that manner.
I have been in the process of actively and proactively questioning every aspect of my own existence , transforming my inner Belief System (B.S. for short and from now on) from a dysfunctional one to a life that has true meaning and real purpose. Many of my prior assumptions and postulations of how life works have been challenged resulting in changes to how I see myself and the world around me.

1 comment:

Merrie said...

I understand what you mean. I'm going through a bit of a revamp myself. I wish you many blessings on your path! I'd like to catch you online sometime to chat. Drop me an email!

Merrie
aka-Skyclad Smile